Monday, 23 January 2012

Welcome To Seoptimization Expert Website





SEO Expert & Internet Marketing Strategist - Mohammad Raza               


Hi, my name is Mohammad Raza is an in-House SEO Analyst at Superb Internet “SEO” and I live in Karachi/Pakistan. I started my career as SEO EXPERT in January 2011. I’m currently working as a SEO  at Cyberdesignpk, Pakwebxone, Real soft, Black and white tech . 
My motive is to make things happen to help others to make their dreams come true by helping their business getting ranked in Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
  
By Profession I am a Search engine optimization  but i love working as a SEO. Because here i can judge my work myself. I can see results myself. Working as a SEO makes me very busy in learning new things because SEO is an up-going process or an up-going phenomenon so you have to be updated in this field everyday otherwise you will not be able to compete others. 
You can get more information about him though his profile on about me 
http://about.me/mohammadrazaseo 

Search Engine Optimization Services Charges - Please contact me for a quote
Minimum Project Duration - 1 year
My Expertise Search Engine Optimization
Scope:

·             Keyword Research
·             Competitive Analysis
·             Manual social bookmark submission
·             Manual forums, groups, blogs submission
·             Manual directories submission 
·             Manual search engine submissions 
·             Website optimization Services and Content Development/Copyrighting
·             Articles submission /Press Release Optimization
·             Local Search Optimization
·             Web Marketing Analysis
·             Search engine optimization
·             Facebook Pages
·             Seo strategist



14 comments:

  1. YOur give really clear and usefull point , keep sharing !
    SEO Services in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thespianz Foundation - Thesfo is an NGO providing services of free education and health for the poor and needy in Pakistan. The major activities of Thesfo includes education for children and youth, provision of health care through hospitals and maternal and child health centers is providing through formal and informal schools. Vocational centers provide computers and vocational training for youth. The Flying Class room is a informal school in a bus, from The Flying Classroom 60 play group children passout every year and this quantity is increasing every year. Thesfo School System is a formal school at Akhtar Coloney - Karachi. Thesfo Headoffice is in Karachi and working for all over rural and urban areas of Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how are you? I'm following your blog
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seemi

    Very interesting blog you great work seo thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done your have shared amazing points, you have discussed all basics seo points.
    seo services in karachi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learn Complete Seo CONTACT +923045448682 Posint method Blogging BLOG NAME SUGGESTION HP KEYWORD SELECTION USE OF WEBMASTER AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS SITE MAP GENERATION PINGLERS AND BLOG COMMENTING SUBMIT WEB TO SEARCH ENGINE BACKLINK TRAFFIC SOFTWARES ADSENSE BNANAN KA TAREKA YOUTUBE EARNING METHOD ADSENSE BOOSTER MASTER CARD PAYPAL EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE PRICE 30$

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got much information on your post, will surely share it, these will help others gain knowledge on these side. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!


    seo expert ph

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is provide the best aspect of choosing the Hire Magento Programmer from Indian native market is flexible and it also offers to choose the best of the Magento designers.
    seo in philippines

    ReplyDelete
  9. You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me. I'm taking a look ahead for your subsequent post, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!
    seo in new Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to include one more thing to get your targeted audience with classified ads.

    ReplyDelete